One of the most important events of ‘The Garda Musical Summer’ is the 55th edition of the Gaspero da Salo International Violin festival, which commences this Saturday July 13th at 9.30 in the Piazza Al Duomo, Salo. This is the 8th year that the festival will be directed by the maestro Roberto Codazzi, who has chosen Uto Ughi with his Camerata Ducale orchestra to open this years calendar. Ticket prices for this event are €30.
The full itneray and prices is:
- Saturday July 13th-Uto Ughi (violinist) with Camerata Ducale orchestra-€30
- Saturday July 20th-Guido Rimonda (violinist) with Camerate Ducale orchestra-€15
- Saturday July 27th-Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser (Cello duet)-€15
- Sunday July 28th-Salo Town band directed by Andrea Ottone-€5
- Satuday August 3rd-Richard Galliano (accordian) and Rimonda (violin) with the Camerata Ducale orchestra-€15
If you wish to see all of the concerts you can save €30 with a block booking which will cost €50. Tickets can be purchased from the Feltrinelli bookstores inVia Butturini, Salo, or in Desenzano del Garda under the portico in Piazza Melvezzi.
Other events of the ‘Garda Musical Summer’ include: