Healthy and natural wines and olive oil produced with respect to the environment
The proprietor Allessandro Luzzago is an independent wine maker who has refined his process over almost twenty years. He is committed to “Healthy, natural vine and olive growing in respect of the environment”. He gaurantees that all the wine and olive oil labelled with the brand Le Chiusure a produced according to certain conditions, which include:
About Le Chiusure
- Using only olives and grapes grown on the Le Chiusure farm.
- Use of anti hail nets to protect the vines from adverse weather.
- No herbicides
- Only animal and vegetable fertilizers are used to feed the land.
- Grass coverage in the vineyards to encourage bio-diversity, a more hospitable environment for the roots a better ecological balance.
- Defence from disease using natural products.
- Defence from insects using plant extracts.
- Good sound grapes to make good sound wine by maintaining the characteristics of the grapes during the productin process.
- Controlled pressing of the olives at the co-operative mill.
- Responsibility and environmentl sustainability.
For full details and more information visit their website and for information about their weekly wine tasting sessions check out check out my blog post
How to Find Them
Via Boschette, 2
25010 Portese di San Felice del Benaco
Phone: +39 0365 62 62 43 – Fax +39 0365 62 62 43
Email: [email protected]